Call for Abstracts
Abstract submission has now closed.
Dates and Deadlines
|Abstract submission closes||5 August 2016|
|Notification to authors||From 17 August 2016|
Abstract Submission Details
- Only abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed
- Abstracts submitted should be a maximum of 250 words
- Abstracts should be original work
- An abstract must be submitted by the presenting author
- Abstracts should follow the guidelines provided on this page
- Abstracts cannot contain scientific symbols, tables, pictures and diagrams
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use
- Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar
- Once accepted all presenters must register and pay to attend the Conference
Abstracts may be submitted for oral presentation only.
Audio Visual and Other Presentation Requirements
Oral presentations will be allocated 10 minutes each. PowerPoint data projection with single screens will be the only method available in all session rooms. There will be opportunities to question presenters at the end of each session.
Additional information will be included in the acceptance letter which will be emailed to submitting authors in August 2016.
Terms and Conditions
The submission of an abstract indicates an understanding of the following rules for participation in the Conference:
- All author(s) approve submitting this work for presentation
- The author(s) transfer(s) all copyright ownership of the named abstract to the Conference
- Authors (s) disclose any conflict of interest including affiliations with sponsoring companies with the body of their abstract.
- The author(s) agree(s) to materially confine their presentations to information in the abstract if accepted for presentation. If an author has more than one abstract accepted, each presentation will be materially confined to the information in the abstract selected for the specific session
- At least one author will be available to present the abstract if selected for the program. The authors will immediately notify the Conference Secretariat if they are unable to present an abstract or if the presenting author is changed. The organisers reserve the right to remove a presentation from the program
|Abstract submission deadline5 August 2016|
|Notification of acceptance of abstractFrom 17 August 2016|
|Early bird /Presenter registration closes12 September 2016|
|Accommodation and registration cancellation deadline15 September 2016|
|Conference dates3-4 November 2016|