A Conversation in Gender Equality
Date: Friday 4 November
Venue: PARKROYAL, Parramatta
Room: Governor's Ballroom
You are invited to join a conversation with Australia’s Sex Discrimination Commissioner, Kate Jenkins
- Do you think there is gender equality in Australia?
- How are women coping in today’s economy?
- Why are there so few women of culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds in leadership positions?
- Is violence an issue in your community?
- What would you like Australia’s Sex Discrimination Commissioner to focus on in her work on gender equality?
Kate Jenkins began her term as Australia’s Sex Discrimination Commissioner in April 2016.
She is keen to hear about the challenges people are facing in their families, their workplaces and their communities. She would also like to hear about what opportunities for change there are – and how this can inform her work going forwards.
Places are limited. To book your place, please contact the Conference Secretariat.
|Abstract submission deadline5 August 2016|
|Notification of acceptance of abstractFrom 17 August 2016|
|Early bird /Presenter registration closes12 September 2016|
|Accommodation and registration cancellation deadline15 September 2016|
|Conference dates3-4 November 2016|